Friday, May 21, 2010

May 20, 2010 Death Is Defeated

When I don't post in the middle of the week, it's usually because I got in too deep.  Yesterday, the 20th, after about three hours of writing, I still hadn't brought it to a satisfactory conclusion.  So I guess this topic will have to be a book.  I'll let you know when it's done.

I'm going to give you a clue in this day's OYB reading, so that you can go back and see what the Lord says to you about the battle between life and death.  There is just too much foundation to be laid for me to go into it here.

Start with Jesus' statement:  “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” John 11: 25-26

This is the key to a new mindset about life and death.  The Old Testament passages and the rest of the verses in John all have revelation in them about this topic.  I would love to hear what the Lord shows you about it.  In the mean time, I'll be jotting down what I get, and in the Lord's timing, I'll put it out there for you.  Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment