Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010 Bubbles of Hope

God loves us so much!  He is daily sending out His messages of love and hope, if we just had ears to hear, eyes to see, and hearts to understand.  Jeremiah received a message of hope in a mundane transaction of real estate.  How often we miss these things because we're not expecting them.

Are you in the midst of disaster?  Turn to God.  He is the God of restoration.
Are you suffering from depression?  I am your hope, says the Lord.
Are you being disciplined?  "For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.” Jeremiah 31:34

In Christ we have a new covenant, the promise of God's goodness forever.  Even if you feel like you are at the bottom of the ocean. . . weighed down by impossible circumstances and crushed by unbearable heaviness. . . God is with you, and nothing is too hard for Him.  Do you feel separated from God's love?  There are bubbles all around you!  Take these to your heart, for they contain the oxygen of hope that will sustain you until He comes and lifts you up. 

"And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me.  Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good" Jeremiah 31: 40-41a NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment