Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010

I think we take God way too lightly! These readings today remind me that He is awesome in ways I don't really know, except to read about them in the Word. How would I react if I were standing before that smoking, shaking mountain with God speaking audibly in the fire, and a loud, loud trumpet blowing nonstop? But He hasn't changed!

It is wisdom to find out what God loves and love that, and what He hates and hate that. Jesus made it very clear. There is no doubt if we read the Word. If we have the proper fear of the Lord, we will study the Word and get to truly know Him. Then we will not be afraid to speak with Him and take refuge in Him. We will love Him and pursue intimacy with Him if we seek for His heart in the midst of the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment