Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 6, 2010

What can I say? This is one of my favorite reading days in the One Year Bible! So much is packed in here (really all the days are that way, aren't they?)-- I feel so full, and so inspired. Maybe it's all the pictures. They make me want to do art!!

One thing I love is the picture of the "sapphire pavement" under God's feet. Another is the flowering almond lampstand all in one piece of gold. Exodus 24:10, 25:31-36. And what a glorious picture in Matthew 24:30-31-- the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens, Jesus coming on the clouds of heaven in power and glory, and the angels sent out with a loud trumpet to gather his people wherever they are! Is that awesome or what? To top it all off, the Psalms 30:11 offers the picture of dancing with praise when He turns our mourning into joy.

I sure do love the Lord-- don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment